Sweet and crunchy walnut cake with chocolate and lemon flavour.
1 cup sugar
350 g walnuts, grounded
For the cream:
½ cup powdered sugar
50 g chocolate
100 g walnuts, grounded
70 ml brandy or rum
For the glaze:
4 tablespoon cocoa
6 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon butter, molten
1. Mix the sugar with grounded walnuts and add eggs (one by one), grated lemon peel and vanilla powder.
2. The mixture is spill into a cake pan and baked it in a moderate oven. When the cake is getting cold, it is sliced in two level pieces.
3. Make the cream from beaten up glairs with powdered sugar, grounded walnuts, grated chocolate and the brandy. Spread the cream between the two leveled cake pieces.
4. Warm the milk with the cocoa, sugar and the butter.
5. The Cake is poured with the worm glaze.
Preparation and cook time: 50 minutes